Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham 2.3 Duratec 2005

vvc cat

Personally built by Gary May of Freestyle Motorsport. Minister 2.3 Duratec 215Bhp. 5 Speed, Full Raceline 7" Stainless exhaust system tuned to only 94db. Freestyle Supawidetrack inboard suspension with Avo fully adjustable dampers. Freestyle Rear Diffuser. Battery cut off. Mazda lightning yellow. New Caterham Kevlar Tillet Seats. Carbon Extrawide rear Wings. Carbon front wings. 5" Carbon lights. Carbon mirrors. Mike Barnby alloy split rims. Sparco steering wheel. Rollcage & Painted Fia bar. Autocom system installed. Full weather gear & Jill Judd half hood. Oil change every 500m. Last owner from new 10000m. Owned by me since Oct 08. Now 10800m. New home forces sale. Immaculate Condition.

Tax till 31/01/10. Mot until June '10.

This is an ultimate all round Caterham which is completely unstressed with an extensive high specification. The car has been thoroughly cherished by two club members and is priced to sell.

Pictures on Pistonheads.

Thanks, contact Lloyd 07970 029349

Sold the car this morning. Just wanted to say thanks to those members that knew the car and posted positive comments. FYI the buyer who doesnt own a Caterham also looked at Blatchat and see the nice responses.

Thats me done for a while on the Caterham scene, 6 years of fun. New house beckons. Will keep me eye on Blatchat though.....become a daily ritual! *wavey*

Lloyd

Cheers all, not actually sure where we are going but sale helps with the stamp duty! nice eh ☹️.

Neil, ur mate a really nice guy. I hope he has years of enjoyment. I never got to find out what the car could do, but based on the test drive, i dont think it will take him long. Enjoy ur future blats *thumbup*

Anyway all the best for now, gona log on to rightmove now!!!!! ☹️ *wavey*

Lloyd, well as we live nr to Donny i expect to see him thrashing it around the track ( hopefully behind me 😬 😬) pretty soon. Looks pretty fast. And don't worry it'll be looked after really well *thumbup* *thumbup*

Cheers Neil