Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Woohoo! Now I am 14!

Myles

And I want it now! (but will have to wait a week as the owner is going on a stag this weekend) πŸ˜”

Β 

πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β 

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Area Representative

I am sure that other sevenesque cars go well but to my eyes none of them have quite the right lines visually.

Myles, i do hope the car is fun but the kink along the bonnet, the raised centre and air scoop on the top of the bonnet and the differing angles between bonnet and nose cone all look odd/wrong. OTOH the bumps which for part of the aero screens appear to fit OK.

But, hey, I own a 21... (which also divides opinion!)

Β 

Β 

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

I'm not wild about the Westie looks either compared to a Caterham - but it ticks a lot of other boxes in that it is a dry-sumped BEC with full-cage and aeroscreens.

Β 

Golly! I'll be able to get back out on track (an annoying engine problem has kept me away for the last couple of years). *smile*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β 

Only two more days in work before I go and pick it up. Yay! *cool*

Β 

Unfortunately, the weather-forecast for Saturday and Sunday ain't great. ☹️

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β 

The last I knew he was living in Cambridgeland. East Anglear has quite a good forecast for Saturday at least (woo hoo, as I will be blatting round there 😬) but Scottingland is looking pretty dreich πŸ˜”

Β 

Still, the car is a cracker, you will be hard pressed to find a better sorted or more meticulously maintained Westfield. Whatever is Moomin thinking of, selling it? If he were in reach I'd thwack him round the head with a rolled-up Beano too

Β 

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

Moomin lives next to Richard - who (as a Dax owner) probably never comes here.

Β 

Moom was thinking of buying one of approximately 7 extant Westie FW400s (full carbon monocoques - Hewland transaxle, k-series VHPD engine) but gave up after a pax ride in one (brutal, mega box noise from the straigh-cut box).

Β 

Anyways, I've been buzzing like a virgins' plaything for the last two weeks - you just need to spend some time reading Moomins blog at www.megabird.co.uk to see how-true Toads comments are about the car. If ever you were going to buy a car sight-unseen (well, i saw it last year but didn't pay much attention at the time), this is a cracker!

Β 

I've also received the good-news tonight of the sum I've inherited from the grandparents on the maternal side. Regrettably, I won't be entering the property-ladder anytime soon - but I can afford to fix the Caterham despite the imminent loss of work and stay as a SOTS (single-owner, two-sevens) for a while *biggrin*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosseβ„’

Β