Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Std live axle front brake calipers

alextangent

Looking for said items in good nick; I have a binding cylinder in the front driver side. Cosmetics unimportant, just needs to have decent seals and freely moving pistons. Anyone got any they want rid of at a reasonable price?

Alex McDonald

Loud, louder, loudest...

*arrowup*Bump TTT

*arrowup*Bump TTT

Edited by - alextangent on 10 Aug 2009 05:20:52

Edited by - alextangent on 10 Aug 2009 05:21:50

Edited by - alextangent on 10 Aug 2009 08:35:53

Ask me really nicely, and I might remember to go under the house tomorrow to double check - I have a pair of un-used, still in boxes, Brake Engineering rebuilt Triumph calipers of the type used - but I need check they really are Triumph first.

Bri

Sorry Alex -been under, found the pair of them, and while they are pretty similar, in-fact I'd go as far to say identical size wise (without running a tape over them), the hose drilling is in the middle of the nice boss on the side in your picture, rather than the top as per Triumph pattern, so I think they must be Ford or something.

As for "under" - built on the side of a hill - I can walk, ducking slightly in under the back to get access to lathe, washing machine, drier etc, but important car stuff seems to be stored under the bit I have to crawl to . . .

Bri