Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harewood photographs

BadBob

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone I met from the L7C. Although I was taking part in the Harewood Championship rather than the L7C event, it was great to meet you all and many thanks for the tips and advice, much appreciated. *thumbup*

No photos from me this time, but here's some in-car video from Sunday ... now how do I find that 'missing 2 - 3 secs I need for next time? 😬

Thanks Bob some great shots there, I particularly like the arty Black and White background on the one of my car. *thumbup* *thumbup*

Paul, as ever Mr Snoates is very well informed. I had a look at the video last night before the director got hold of it and can confirm that both picture and sound have been captured. 😳 There's a nasty bang as the nose met the grass, I hope the damage is light.

Adrian

Thanks Adrian – initial inspection suggests only superficial damage to the car - just a rather large dent in the ego/confidence. ☹️The car will be inspected more thoroughly on Thursday and, as you can imagine, I am really looking forward to seeing the video! *rolleyes*

Very impressed with BadBob’s photos – good to see a few unusual angles (and techniques).

Paul

Some great pics there Bob & David.

Thanks to all for a great weekend at Harewood, it was great to be back out with the club again, we'd really missed the atmosphere, particularly the friendly competition in class 1, very well driven everyone and thanks for the welcome back and the support *thumbup*

No pictures from us this weekend but we do have on board video, unfortunately it includes perhaps the slowest entry for the golden trowel ever on Saturday (Me, not Kristy *redface*)

Greg & Kristy