Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Motolita steering wheel

myothercarsa2cv

Got a Manky old Mountney in need of replacing? Fancy one of those shiny Motolitas that come with the newer cars?

I have for sale the only Motolita ever owned by me *eek* handled carefully with well manicured and occasionally moisturised hands over a mere 7500 miles. You'll be pleased to hear that since I quit rowing to build the car, I have no callouses that might damage the perfect, soft, fine grain leather that the wheel is lovingly covered in.

With the wheel you will receive the boss, all fixings to fit the wheel to the boss (if you ask nicely I'll even put it together for you *eek*), the push button horn (with SILVER Caterham 7 badge *eek*), the contact wotsit, the contact ring, SVA pad, and some wrapping paper *eek*

All you need to fit this to your car is a 3/4" socket and wrench, and the nut that currently holds your MoM on.

Altogether this retails new at £1,000,000!!! (£160ish).

As we're all mates on here *wink* I'd take £60 to cover the cost of my recent change to Momo. Collection preferred, P&P if required. Dibs on here, BM me for pictures (I'll take some tonight).

John

Bugsy: '82 2cv6 (Back on the road!!! 😬)

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic (Grubby )