Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Zetec dry sump kits

AMMO

I have the possibility of buying five or six second hand Pace and Titan Dry sump kits for Zetec engines. They are in working order and have probably done one or two seasons of Formula Ford racing. Should include pumps etc but probably not oil tanks.

Anyone intersted?

AMMO

I think price will be around £350.00. New price is around £850 inc VAT. I have to go around and have a good look at the kits to make sure thay are complete and free of defects.

AMMO

Do they fit into a caterham chassis?

I briefly looked into dry sumps, but on the ones I looked at the scavenge pump fouled one of the chassis members (cant remember what type it was, but it was one that raceline supplied)

Julians

That's a bloody good question. I never thought of that! Just assumed that they would fit. I'll try to find out.

If they don't fit then I'm sure Metal Mickey can persuade them to. He's also your man for custom oil tanks.

AMMO

There are 3 Titan second hand kits left. Two already spoken for. Been told will fit Caterham no problem. Don't know what parts come with the kits exactly until I go and pick them up. I think there is a choice of various pulleys. There is also a brand new Pace kit which I may be able to get cheaper than normal price if anyone interested.

AMMO

One Zetec dry sump possibly still for sale. Someone who contacted me has until tomorrow (Tuesday 30th July) to decide. He wasn't intending to dry sump at this stage but might go for it as price very reasonable at £350.00 (Over £800.00 new). Three stage pump, two scavenge and one feed with regulator. Incorporates filter housing. Includes crank and pump pulley and additional crank and water pump pulley although probably not neccessary as standard set up may be more suited. Original oil pump needs disabling, some blanking plugs, a bit of plumbing and some common sense required. Really nice bit of kit with the advantage of a bit of extra ground clearance.

If interested get in touch. First come, first served. May possibly be able to get some more in the near future.

AMMO