Click here if you are having website access problems ×

blackbird on ebay

MING

ok got fed of lack of response 😔 to the sale of my blackbird *confused* so in a moment of madness/fustration ive listed it on flee bay with no reserve and a 5 grand starting price its on a 7day auction end 19.00hrs ish sat 1st august

it may seem a bit of a radical move but im banned by SHMBO from spending any more money on the new project until ive shifted it (dammed resession) times is ard you see. so tell your friends/family/colleges/enemys/anyone/everyone who may be in the market for a well looked after manicley quick piece of caterham history provided they live in the UK (unless they are prepared and or capable of exporting it to wherever they come from *tongue*)

maybe just maybe ill get a response and some action now! 😔

almost forgot its here; Mings blackbird *smokin* *wavey*

Ming 😬 (disgruntled of Daventry 😔)

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep bold indeed but umpteen messages via blat mail 73 watchers *eek* and 5 bids up to £7600 in under 27 hrs aint arf bad *cool* intrest at last *eek* *wink* *rolleyes*

so i'm thinking *eek* *eek* *eek* only just covers it *wink*

not quite so disgruntled of dav......... Ming 😬 *smokin*

hairy muff *eek* point taken yes its sold (just depends on to who and how much for) i have a sneeking suspission that there may be at least a couple of bid snippers out there if the telephone conversations *wink* that ive had this eve are anything to go by *tongue* was very tempted to accept an offer made over the phone this eve but decided that the nobel thing to do was to let the action run (social experiment an all that) lets hope i dont live to regret it *eek*

Ming 😬 (only slightly swetting *rolleyes*)

hairy muff *eek* point taken yes its sold (just depends on to who and how much for) i have a sneeking suspission that there may be at least a couple of bid snippers out there if the telephone conversations *wink* that ive had this eve are anything to go by *tongue* was very tempted to accept an offer made over the phone this eve but decided that the nobel thing to do was to let the action run (social experiment an all that) lets hope i dont live to regret it *eek*

Ming 😬 (only slightly sweating *rolleyes*)

thanks Roy, ok ok Billy Boy thats the diiislexerir 😬 kicking in, not shvetting quite so much now as ive had contact fom aprox 40 people

Ming 😬

I'm expecting the price to start moving about 3 minutes from the end.

I'll stick with my original estimate. Hope you dont end up with a highest bidder who hasnt made contact with you.

Penn 7s Joint AR with Markiebabes (aka The Blatmeister)