Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Pair BMW roof mounted Cycle Carrier

Alan L

A pair of un used BMW Cycle Holders part no. B82.72.0.137.716. still in the boxes. £110 for the pair. These fit the T-Slot in BMW roof bars. You'll need you own bars as roof bars not included in this sale.

Bikes are locked to the carrier for security. Pics here

I bought these to use on my 3-series but never got round to using them before some idiot wrote the car off for me. I sold my roof bars a while ago as I replaced the BM with something else. I kept hold of the carriers as I thought I'd be able to use them on a set of Thule roof bars. I could get them to fit with some minor mods to the mounts but thought if I could get back roughly what I'd paid for them, mate of mine had 25% discount at BMW, then to make life a bit easier I'll get some Thule carriers.

Alan - now Sevenless

Edited by - Alan L on 26 Jul 2009 15:42:13

As the link didn't work....

A pair of un used BMW Cycle Holders part no. B82.72.0.137.716. still in the boxes. £110 for the pair. These fit the T-Slot in BMW roof bars. You'll need you own bars as roof bars not included in this sale.

Bikes are locked to the carrier for security. Pics Here

I bought these to use on my 3-series but never got round to using them before some idiot wrote the car off for me. I sold my roof bars a while ago as I replaced the BM with something else. I kept hold of the carriers as I thought I'd be able to use them on a set of Thule roof bars. I could get them to fit with some minor mods to the mounts but thought if I could get back roughly what I'd paid for them, mate of mine had 25% discount at BMW, then to make life a bit easier I'll get some Thule carriers.

Alan - now Sevenless

Only dead fish go with the flow....!