Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harewood on saturday

skydragon

Although I'm not competing in the L7C championship at Harewood, but my local (BARC centre) championship on 1/2 Aug at Harewood, I am looking forward to meeting you all and putting some faces to names at Harewood *wavey* *wavey* Let's hope the weather is drier than in recent weeks.

Just looking through the entry list for Saturday 1st Aug and everyone attending from L7C that day seems to have entered in either class 4 or class 5.

That's great, but does everyone realise that these classes are for list 1b tyres only? (and that you have to have a full windscreen)

(Hopefully it's a non issue and everyone knows this already, but I thought it best raise the issue here now, rather than have people experience scrutineering problems on the day. There are seperate classes for list 1a tyres usage etc).

Hope this helps.

Thanks Mark *thumbup*

Looking at the entry list on the HH website it didn't seem to show that.

Look forward to meeting you
I'm camping Fri/Sat with SWMBO +2 offspring, any L7C members around are most welcome to join us for a beer and sausage off the BBQ *smile*

Hoping to be there with my camera at least one day. A photogenic performance would be much appreciated. Lurid oversteer through the Esses and a spin at quarry will be fine, thank you 😬

See my Build Cam to check on my Roadsport Sigma.

Just a quick note to say thanks to you guys for lending me a RHS steering arm, special thanks to Dave for helping me fit it and getting the car near-enough straight for Sunday *thumbup* *thumbup*.

Mark D - I've already spoken to Redline and they will have the replacement arm and bolt waiting for you when you go in next.

Unfortunately I've also got a front wheel bearing to fix now, but it's all learning eh?

Thanks again,

Rob B