Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honda TRX 450 Road Legal Quad Bike - REDUCED - with PICS added

Ben Long

I'm considering seeling my road legal Honda TRX 450 quad bike. I've had an amazing time riding it, but need the space for a new toy and am considering a new bathroom which will require the funds.

October 2005 (55 plate)

450cc Honda race engine

Fitted with solid front bumper

Race silencer (sounds fantastic)

Red with graphics

MOT till October 2009

Tax till September 2009

Excellent condition.

As pictured here

Great fun, and very cheap motoring. It'll turn many heads!!!

£2,950

Contact me via blatmail or on 07785 100 100

Edited by - ben long on 10 Sep 2009 12:42:40

• 3 weeks later...

Hi George,

Happy to take negotitations offline. Your best bet is to come and have a look and drive. £2k is Quadzilla money, and the Honda's / Suzuki's command significcantly more. It's well priced at just under £3k.

A couple of friends have Quadzilla's and have had no end of problems. Buy cheap, buy twice!!

Feel free to call me if you want more info - 07785 100 100.

Cheers,

Ben

Cheers Ben.

I completely agree, I have a 250 Fourtrax Honda, a 450ES Honda and then two little Chinese bikes which are crap!!! constantly going wrong.

Can you fit a tow bar on these racing ones?

I also have a ford on my farm which is about 60-80cm deep, would it pass through it without drowning?

George :)

Cheers George. It's always funny when I go out with my mates on their Quadzilla's as there are often expletives shouted when they conk out and bits fall off.

Sounds like you've quite a collection already. The 450, as you'll already be aware, is a very torquey engine.

I have been off road with it a few times, and have driven through a ford once or twice locally, and that is at least 60cm deep. It is quite high up, and runs very well off road.

It's never missed a beat and I recently serviced it with new oil filter and oil.

I'm assuming you can fit a tow bar, although not sure where too? I did have to tow a friend back on his Suzuki one day after his chain broke and cracked the crank housing, causing an oil leak. It had no problems in pulling.

As I say, you're welcome to come and take a look/drive.

I'm not desperate to sell, but need to free up room in the garage for a new toy arriving early next year.

Cheers,

Ben

• 4 weeks later...