Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seats & harnesses

Andy Lef

*thumbup*Got the harnesses - so now just looking for the seats - S3 cloth

I am in the market for some cloth seats for an S3 1992 cat. Will consider less than perfect condition but must have headrests- also interested in 4 point harnesses (not for racing)

Andy

Update- SWMBO has stipulated that they must be cloth - I shouldn't have hesitated! Therefore still looking...............

Edited by - Andy Lef on 24 Jul 2009 11:21:53

Edited by - Andy Lef on 28 Jul 2009 16:57:07

Edited by - Andy Lef on 28 Jul 2009 16:57:39

Edited by - Andy Lef on 29 Jul 2009 16:41:01

Edited by - Andy Lef on 29 Jul 2009 16:42:03

Edited by - Andy Lef on 5 Aug 2009 09:08:26

Many thanks Stationary M25 Traveller - yup seen this one and had a peek at the seats. They are the same ones that I currently have in mine (minus the headrests) These types of seats with headrests won't fit in the car with an FIA roll bar (tried and failed). So I'm really looking for the newer caterham cloth (or maybe leather) seats as they seem to fit in + headrests with the FIA roll bar.

Andy

Hi Andy

I have a pair of Black Caterham 4 point quick release with 3" straps which will be coming out of the car in a couple of weeks. Date expired 2007 but OK for road or track days. Looking for £85 ono. Let me know if interested.

Dave B

Fantastic *biggrin* - sealed the deal for the harnesses from Dave *thumbup* *thumbup*.

Now just need to finish it all off by finding some newer style caterham soft cloth seats for an S3.

Are there any out there looking for a good and well used home?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...