Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SPC new c/r full helical 5 spd type 9 g/box

madmaninshed

We need 5 people to purchase and we have 2 already *smile*, to obtain a 20% discount.

This is a new box built with all new full helical gears, and ratios that will suit many people with duratec, zetec and possibly other engines. Needle roller bearings on 1st and 2nd.

Ratios: 2.48, 1.61, 1.22, 1.00 and a choice of 5th : 0.87 or 0.82

Full price £1200 + VAT in standard case. Add £400 if required built in new ally Quaife case.

I hope I have described the box correctly. Please call Steve Perks for full details on 01527 894232.

Think you might get a better deal from BGH Geartec

Shame as i just got mine delivered

And if you go for the ally cover you get a dip stick and can check level and fill from the engine bay

Top customer service too plus delivery for £30

Mad Hatter Racing - Feel The Duralight R Torque 😬 Carl Van Baars *thumbup*

• 2 weeks later...

Keep with the SP gearbox. Excellent quality and build service.

Had lots of problems with my BGH until Steve at SP rebuilt it properly. Always wished I had gone with one of his boxes in my last 7 but got talked into the top range BGH instead.

RiF Building a real super SUPER 7 with a V6 😬 😬 😬.For Build Pictures and LOTS of Carbon or try CA07BON for Henrietta's 7

• 4 weeks later...

I understsand that h £200 gear kit is using reclaimed Ford gears that Steve has tweeked to make the ratios more 7 freindly, I know he showed me an early set and wes looking at different ways of fixing the new gears etc compared with what is currenrlty being used by BGH and RR etc.

Steve was also looking to have NEW gear clusters made full helical as apposed to the semi helical Quaife versions so I assume these are the NEW kits, might be worth Madman just clarifying this as I'm sure it will help get the numbers up *thumbup*

My dealings with Steve have always been excellent so what ever he builds you will be first rate *thumbup*

Too young to be old !

• 4 months later...