Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garden appartment in Chamonix....@£100k

Mark_P

I have a great studio appartment for sale in Chamonix. It has a garage for the caterham and garden veranda to sip cold pastis from........perfect for winter sports and summer blatting.

I have a flier here

Any interest?

I though appartments cost more than that in the Alps?

How close to the main village/lifts is it?

(I'm probably day dreaming but I'd still be interested to know)

Lurking in the background since 2001

Chamonix valley is not a typical ski resort i.e. it is all about ski in/out. Chamonix is a ski town situated in long valley with 5 seperate ski areas spread out over the length of the valley.

My appt is in Les Bossons right next to the ski jump. It is 5 minutes drive to both Chamonix town and Les Houches. Both of which have their own ski areas. Bus access is yards away and train station 5 mins walk.

Not widely known is that Chamonix is busier in the sumer than winter. The climbing/walking masses descend on the Mont-Blanc chain which dominates the valley.

This is a studio appartment in a chalet style building with a large verranda @ 22sq m.

Pricing of 5k Euro per sq metre is usual depending on scale.

The studio is priced to sell at 115k Euros...hence @£100k. I bought a larger appt a couple of years ago and have had this place rented out permantly since. I am selling as I am switching jobs and want to reduce my footprint to one property in the valley.

Mark

The route down to the vallee blanche from the top of the Grand Montets...is legendary - 'Le Pas de Chevre' or 'Goat's trail' is ranked in the top ten back-country routes in teh world.

It is not bad to fly off too.....here is a shot I took paragliding over the vallee blanche last summer.

It is a fantastic playground and not bad blatting area. The Italian lakes are a couple of hours away, the Med coast is 3 hours away. And there are too many mountain passes!!

Enjoy..... *wavey*