Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus Seven Rest/Prep/Maint by Tony Weale

Alan L

Hi Mick,

Assuming you won then I'm sure we could work out some an alternate payment option.

Where is LN12 by the way?

I must admit I am surprised with the reaction on ebay as I've had enquiries from all over the world. I was only hoping to get my money back so I'm not complaining as it helps offset the loses on other things.

Best 7 book for Loti *thumbup* *thumbup*

It may surprise you to know it's still available new. I bought my [2nd copy] only last year, off the inet from a German dealer who had several copies available at that time.

Cost was £32 including P&P *biggrin* *wavey*

As interest on ebay is beyond expectation I decided to check a few things out. This book was also purchased from www.lotus-books.com like Sa7zz . However Lotus Books are not trading at the moment.

These means the book is probably a reprint and guess it would affect it's value. Being concerned of misleading anyone I have updated the ebay sale. I am considering terminating the auction and re-listing just to make sure people understand what they are bidding on. Any views on this?

I only decided to list on ebay to avoid the bickering about who had first dibs when I'd seen these book listed on blatchat before.

Alan - now Sevenless

Now I'm confused *confused*

I bought a book from Lotus books some time back for Cosworth BDA. It was basicaly a photocopy of the original book, which lotus books had bound.

Is this what you mean by a copy, or is it a reprint by the publishers?

Doing a search has thrown up some scary prices for this book! *eek* Some sellers are literaly asking for several hundred euro's! ☹️

I don't mind paying top dollar for a nice original book, and I don't mind a copy, as books are for reading, right? But I wouldn't want to pay top dollar for a copy I can get for 30 quid.

I decided to terminate the auction as I want more time to verify what it is I am selling. Problem is there is nothing on the book indicating if this is a reprint/copy so you don't know what you are selling/buying. Are Lotus Books entitled to sell their copies or are these dodgy?

A useful book to have but not worth paying anymore than you would do for any "haynes" manual.