Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blue Hagley/Stourbridge

RussG

• Area Representative

You were coming from the direction of Hagley heading in towards Stourbridge at about 10.30 this morning.

Russ

*wavey* *wavey*

• Area Representative

Hi Dee Pee,

I'm not far from you. Just off the A456 at Hayley Green. Nice to know there's another Sevener local to me, I rarely seem to see a Seven in this neck of the woods.

My usual blat takes me over the Clent Hills to Belbroughton and then out into Worcestershire,Shropshire or Herefordshire.

Keep an eye open for a Viper Blue Roadsport.

Russ

*wavey* *wavey* *wavey*

• Area Representative

Hi Rob,

Often pass through Hartlebury and then on to Stourport to cross the Severn. I usually then head off towards Gt Witley and Bromyard, I'll keep an eye out for you.

If you ever fancy going for a blat let me know, perhaps Dee Pee will also tag along!

Russ

*wavey* *wavey* *wavey*

Hi all, *wavey*

I think that may have been me!

I have a Viper Blue R/Sport 150. I work in Stourbridge and live in Redditch....I was probably on the way to the gym if it was at the weekend!

I haven't ventured too far afield yet. I've just covered my first 1000 miles and need to do the checks/oil changes etc. Then I'm up for some blatting. Drop me a line some time.

Hi Russ!

Surprised you haven't seen me as I pass through Hayley Green on my blatting 'warm up' to the petrol station on Manor Way regularly. Plenty of room there for the usual slow fill up! Mines a '95 SS in BRG and Ali which I've had for some time. As you, my blats are into Shropshire Wales and Worcs. but I'm a bit of a wuss re the weather which has to be dry! I also have the week to blat as I don't work. What are they doing to the Somers island at the end of the by pass??

B1gbrad, You wasn't in Shrewsbury last weekend, were you?. I said hi to someone in a Blue 7 stuck in traffic, as I walked past. Traffic cleared before I could get a name.

If you're blatting into my neck of the woods, let me know. Not many 7's round here either ☹️

Clive

Ivaan, nope it wasn't me...I've not been that far "away" yet. Perhaps when I do I'll drop you a line.

RussG, on reflection it couldn't have been me - I was still in bed recovering from Oasis @ Wembley the night before. So...?!?!

• Area Representative

*wavey*b1gbrad.

No it wasn't you I saw. The exhaust was on the wrong side to be a Sigma engined car.

I think it was either a W or Y reg K series. Probably the car Dee Pee mentioned earlier.

I'll keep a look out for you just the same. Which gym do you use?

Russ

• Area Representative

Hi Dee,

I have seen a BRG + Ali locally although it was a while back. That must have been you.

I've also spent ages filling up at that same filling station, not a problem any longer though as I had the filler flap removed.

The Somers island is appararently undergoing safety improvements.

I hope to get along to one of the WAGS meetings in the near future so perhaps we will see each other there.

Russ *wavey*

Russ,

Apparently they're putting in traffic lights, is the latest info.

If you go to the WAGS meetg make sure you're early. Parking is restricted. Have only been there once. 'Tis a pity it's not more local to us?

• Area Representative

Dee,

I think traffic lights is the best option. It usually takes me 15 - 20 minutes to get to Junction 3 on week-days. I hope your'e right.

Russ