Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7 friendly child seat 4 sale

Simon-R

I know there have been a few topics on child seats for sevens and the volvo one is mentioned as fitting. I have just purchased 1 from e-bay here and it seems a fair buy it now price and it is delievred promptly. It fits fine in my S3 with old style S type seats I know it also fits in tillets. *thumbup*

I have no connection with the seller just a heads up for those looking for a car seat.

Simon-R

Edited by - Simon-R on 8 Jul 2009 12:48:29

For info the Porsche child seat for a 944/968 also fits quite nicely in a leather S-type seat (I do not know about tillets). We had one for our first girl about 10 years ago and it worked really well *thumbup*

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Mine are 4 1/2 and hopefully will be going out for the first time on Saturday 😬

I don't know who is looking forward to it more. Them because they have been on at me for ages or me because it means I get to use the 7 more *thumbup* Also because I have twins I have to go out twice *smokin*

Simon-R

To pick up on Wile7's comments unfortunately the Porsche seat will not fit in a tillet. Been there & tried that and it doesn't work.

I have the same volvo seat that's in Simon-R's link. Got it from fleabay as well but didn't pay anywhere near as much as £30. They come up fairly often so you just need to be patient to get one at a sensible price.

Duncan

Out of interest at which age have you taken your kids in the 7?
I took our eldest out for the first time when she was 2 (seriously 😬). Yes, it was a pootle..... and have recently given our second daughter (aged 5) her first run out using the normal baby seat from the tin-top (an older britax jobby). I have the old style S-type seats which might be different to the newer ones - they certainly have a more reclined position *smokin*

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos