Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What a drive Mr Sankey

Offspring

Thanks guys *wink*

Very pleased with that time I can tell you!

It was always going to be a tense last run with both Robin and Jeff making errors and being quicker in some sectors on previous ones, so never quite sure how it was going to go, and everyone else improving.

Looks like that modified ecu really paid off 😬 😬 - only kidding.

it obviously helps apparently being one of the few with a working gearbox!!

You boys in Class 1 obviously had another tense time as well - well done to all.

Mike *smokin*

Mike - well done, significantly faster than the rest of us from the start - a great final time.

I managed to get home ok.

On inspection this morning sump cracked in 2 places and distorted on front edge - beyond repair this time see here and here - it took quite a hit.

Anyone got a sump going spare 😬

The lead dog always gets the best view.

Thanks Gary - glad you got home OK.

I have got a wet sump lying around, but it has a similar crack to yours (but only one!!), although it has never leaked. Whether it is repairable I have no idea......

Mike

Robin

Unbelievably the sump does not leak from the cracks but due the distortion to the leading edge so I need to replace.

Mike

Thanks for the offer, I may be in touch if I can't find a sump that does not need repairing.

Gary

The lead dog always gets the best view.

Another vote for the MIke S appreciation society, 4 super runs, quicker every time out really showed us all the way, well done Mike.

Don't seem to be able to get close to Jeff or Robin either both of who's times would have been better rewarded in any other company, thanks for setting the standard guys pity could not offer much competition.

Also a quick thanks to Mark and the club for allowing us the priviledge of competing at such a historic venue.

How did the battles in the other classes fare

Grahame