Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlite Classic (Minilite Style) Alloy Wheels for Sale

Patch

2 off 6 x 13 and 2 off 7 x 13 Superlite Classic (Minilite Style) with natural lacquered finish for sale (without tyres).

Wheels were purchased recently but, much to my dismay, I found that they did not fit over the AP Racing brake callipers at the front. Company unable to take them back because I had already fitted tyres and hence the reason for sale.

Apart from having had tyres fitted and then removed these wheels are immaculate and completely unused.

However, do note again that they unsuitable for AP Racing Brake calipers.

Open to offers.

Patrick

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

I would be looking to sell all 4 as a set in the first instance but will certainly consider selling them by the pair if necessary.

The 4 wheels cost me a total of £290.93 (including VAT and carriage). If anybody is interested I would suggest they make me an offer by email for all 4 lets say by Thursday 25th July. I shall accept the highest offer that (excluding carriage) is not lower than £190.00. My email address is p_macmaster@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Patrick

To be honest I don't know. Mine is a de dion car (2000 year SLR) and there is no interferance with the rear break callipers or parts of the suspension.

If you tell me specifically what you need to know I will speak to Superlite.

thanks

Patch

Patch,

If these fit correctly onto the wheelstuds of a de-dion car then they will be Ford PCD.

But this means they won't fit most standard long cockpit live axle cars (like mine), which use an ital axle with a triumph / BL PCD.

Should fit all De-Dion hubs or most short cockpit LA cars tho.

Mark