Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kumho 175/60 K21 soft

Stuart Miller 7

I need one tyre as above to replace my NSF which is mostly missing the middle of its tread. I'm doing the Bouley Bay climb and need to drive my car to the ferry and in Jersey when I get there. Don't think the police would view it as "road legal" should I get stopped....

I'd buy a pair if necessary but don't want to buy new if I'm going to go wide on the front for next year. I can only do two more club events this season.

Anyone?

Thanks, Stuart

Stuart

Yes Kevin has his available. We just need to work on a price. I've not seen them recently enough to comment on tread depth. They have not been used this year though as Kev borrowed my soft wide fronts.

Not sure about them going off though. I know many people using last years tyres. They get better with more and more heat cycles in my opinion.

Kev will bring them to Shelsley and we'll twist someones are to take them back down to your neck of the woods. Names like Mike Sankey *wavey* Ian Keen *wavey* and Chris Howard Harris *wavey* spring to mind. I guess we'll ask around at Shelsley about value and hope for the best - hows that? *thumbup*

Thanks for organising Simon (and Kevin). If Chris or Mike can bring them down that'd be great. Thanks for the offer Chris, you're only a half hour away from me - Mike is a half mile away - is he at Shelsey?

If you can let me know cost then I'll sort out the necessary to Kevin. Chris (or Mike), My mobile is 07775 677076 when you get back next week.

Thanks all again. Good luck at Shelsey.

Stuart