Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loads at Goodwood

Shad

I was there with my youngest & a number of other Kentish 7's. My first time & what a turn out, huge variety of marques & one particular caterham that I spotted, an orange "Super Fright" with a large turbo visible through the air intake *eek* I assume boosting a bike engine *tongue*

Can't get your link to work to your photos.

Yep, I was there but not in the Seven this time *redface* *wavey*

Glad to see lots of Sevens in the paddock area including lots of ReHaB'ers and Angus & Tessa's car parked on the main straight - though didn't actually see either of them, where were you guys! *tongue* 😬

I was there in the first paddock. Saw Angus there as well as loads of other seveners.

Went to my sisters after and had the best bit of security parking ever - There had been an "incident" next to my sisters driveway last night so my call was watched over by several coppers all afternoon - then got asked how fast it goes just before I left.

-----

1993 De-Dion 1700 X/FLOW

Lovely run down this morning via the A283 / A285. Half a dozon or so bikers happy to follow a couple of Se7ens through the twisties. Don't know who you where guys but made our blat that bit more special.

Arrived and parked up in the first paddock for 0750hrs. Lunch with Mum in Chi and back home again by four.

See you at the next one......

August 2nd

Soft Top Sunday ­– a Taste of the British Summer’

Roofless cars of all ages, shapes and sizes, plus all open cockpit aircraft.

Not to be missed *thumbup*

Gordon.

I was there! Orange R400.With my Brother Brian the red autosport special edition.

Lovely run down through Hazelmere and Midhurst.

A great morning again lots of special cars there.

Cheers.

John

I was there with 5 other Solent Seveners.

Had an amazing blat from Wickham square (thanks Trevor for posting), 3 bike engined 7s + 3 regulars. I think we stretched it to about an hour and a quarter.

I had to peel off just before we got there because the 3rd brake light mounting could not take the pace!!

Check out Hal... http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/dalongbloke