Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I got burnt by a Micra (AGAIN) today

😔

What is it with fecking Micra drivers *mad* *confused* *mad*

There I was at the lights two lanes turning right then they merge into one, me in the right hand lane (inside lane round the bend *wink*) next to me a middle aged chap in collar and tie in an old shape baby blue Micra lights change and he absolutely nails it to get arround the outside and so be in front *confused*

*confused* *rolleyes* *cry* *thumbdown* *confused*

Tony I was driving my Mini, last time I was driving the 7. It is a benefit of holding the highest civilian driving qualification and being in the top 0.2% qualified drivers on the road - I can recognise when someone else is being a c0ck and let them do it all by themselves - I don't feel my manhood is challenged I just I know I am better than them *wink* *cool* *smokin* 😶‍🌫️ 😬

Oh by the way track is a different matter 😬

Dicks

Couldn't agree more about IAM actually - they come with some real BS, is a closed shop run by ex police who are very happy for you to break the law when it suits them 😔 (just when was the last time someone was burned alive when they started their car up and couldn't get out in time as their seatbelt was on 🤔)

Good picture *thumbup*