Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1 black rear wing driver side.

graham bass

I have 1 black rear wing for sale - I suspect this is not a Caterham wing though it is identical.

It was bought off an ex racer 2 years ago and I ended up with 3 this is the odd one left.

It has never been fitted, is completely undrilled and has only minor surface scratches BUT it has got a little gelcoat cracking (not split) near the cutout where the radius arm attaches because the wing is extremely lightweight.

If you're fitting a stoneguard then it will be covered up if not but it's going on a racecar you wouldn't notice when it's bolted up. I'm particular and fitted the best 2 of the three I had and I'm not refitting my stoneguards.....yet!

£55.00 plus postage

I'll also have a pair of front cycle wings for 13" wheels and drilled for bolt fixing to stays - will be off in a couple of weeks. Painted black were red previously! Minor star crazing around bolt holes (not drilled for indicator repeater) - £25 the pair plus postage

Can supply pics if required

Collection or Gonads from Leicestershire LE67

Graham

ps I also have 2 other well used rears been drilled for everything including 2 lots of stoneguards! One has a crack from the outer edge to top of wing the other is in 1 piece - No stoneguards fitted may suit repair and paint if you're that way inclined?

offers?

• 4 weeks later...