Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Low Flying 1994 to Present

Andrew Walker

I rescued a complete collection of Low Flying magazines from 1994 to Present from going in the bin - the only one missing is December 2008.

Interesting to see some still familiar names go back a long way with the Club - with embarrassing photos of course.

There were more technical articles in Low Flying back then, pre-Blat Chat Tech Forum days - including how to make a second storage compartment under the existing boot, apparently to store beer! How priorities have changed ☹️

Zetec installations, introduction of K-Series, Blackbird, FireBlade. R500 road test, CSR launch with pictures etc...

It's also interesting to see the angst we now see on BlatChat still happened pre-BlatChat, but via the Letters page - in a sort of slow motion way 😬 Complaints in 1995 that the membership fee was £30 - it's not moved much from then.

Anyway - if you would like any specific year please let me know - as long as you cover the cost of postage they are yours for free.

I'll try posting pictures on the Club web site also - to help wet the appetite 😬 - Pictures are now on 'my.lotussevenclub.com Stuff for Sale - Miscellaneous

Edited by - Andrew Walker on 14 Jun 2009 16:35:38

Edited by - Andrew Walker on 14 Jun 2009 16:36:33

There is an issue around 2000 that features my car (W77CAT) by the last owner. I have a photocopy but wouldn't mind the original.

If I check the date tonight would it be possible to have that particular edition? I appreciate that may put a gap in someones annual collection.

Mark

I'm trying to find out the cheapest way of sending these to S1MON, however if that falls through then I'll get back to ric and or 7 Sevens.

They weigh approx 2.2kg per year for the bound copies and approx 2kg per year for the un-bound copies.

1994 to 1998 = 5 x 2.2kg = 11kg

1999 to 2008 = 10 x 2.0kg = 20kg

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

• Leadership Team

Doh! Picked this one up late.

I have been desperately trying to complete my set of LF from 2004-2006 with a range of isues I am missing. If, for whatever reason, you are not that bothered about issues in this region, would be happy to pay you, NTL or whatever a decent fee for issues I am missing in these years! *wavey*

Michael.

Andrew, I have blatmailed you again, concerned that my last one did get through? Yes, I still want the pre 2000 issues please. I'll be in north Finchley tomorrow so not a million miles away if you're about during thre day?

VX HPC - Loud and proud here

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere

Ric, I have replied to your emails - please let me know if you have received my latest replies from 5 minutes ago?

Don't worry, you have secured all the pre-2000 issues.

Yes please stop by tomorrow for a cup of tea and collect them - I work from home so will be here.

Anybody want a complete set of LF for 1999 ?

I've read them, so I already know the ending.

...plus they're a dodgey colour as I don't think we had invented quality printing methods 'way back then'

Free to a good home. Collect from Near Abingdon.

Edit: by dodgey colour I don't mean they've faded, I mean they looked rubbish at the time as well.

--=[Oxford7s.net]=--

[subscribe: List-subscribe@Oxford7s.net]

Edited by - Rich N on 18 Jun 2009 12:59:20