Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The "GrassMiester"

Oi Cagey 😔

Why are you asking Norm to cut a little bit of grass when someone else has already posted that they can cut grass at many more acres an hour than him *rolleyes* *confused*

Now I maybe a driver than can be overtaken by a granny in a Micra, but when it comes to cutting a bit of grass I do beieve I might just be ahead of the game compared to other shed members *wink*

Now when you get this new pad give me a call, I'll have a little hol down at your gaff and sort it all out for you *thumbup*

PS Why don't you come this side of the river for July 12th and see how it's done here at Southfork, then if you were here that bearded clamshell would bother to move his carcass 50 miles to join in the fun as well *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dicks

A ride-on mower? No, no, no 😔

What you really need is a nice flock of sheep. A decorative addition to any grassy area, you save on the petrol, and you can leave them to do all the work while you just relax by the pool 😬 *thumbup* That's right, relax, close your eyes... Mmmmm, sheep *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Sit-on mowers are no good at all, they hurt your teeth *mad*

*eek* Watch out, there's a Wolf about! 😬