Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well that was an interesting weekend..

rgrigsby

Massive *thumbup* from the Gibsons for a great weekend. Despite all the rain we were chuffed that we all managed to have 1 dry timed run on both days.

Congrats to you Al - we were thrilled that you won on both days.

Thanks also to Nick for returning Colin's windscreen for us.

David - We enjoyed the convoy run also, it is always much more enjoyable to drive on roads with other Sevens and you helped make the M5 and M42 much more fun!

For those of us that won't be at Shelsey - I hope you all have fun finding ways to fill the motorsport void for the next 2 months! It will certainly hit us hard.

Mark and Suzanne

The support and encouragement never ceases to amaze me, thanks everyone *thumbup* *thumbup* I definitely owe quite a few cups of tea, jaffer cakes and ice creams *wavey* 😶‍🌫️

It was pretty special for me to get my first win at Pembrey, I starting sprinting there just two years ago *eek* who'd of thought 😳 It was made more special by driving the car to the circuit both days, though getting thoroughly wet driving home Saturday night and again on Sunday morning, I could probably live without *tongue* - must remember to pack more pairs of socks next time.

Class 1 does appear to be hotting up - 5 different winners already, wow! I recon there could be a few more by the end of the season too 😬 😶‍🌫️

*wavey*David, I enjoyed the convoy run too..it makes the motorway miles much less dull!

However, driving open-topped through some painful hailstones was also interesting....

Thanks to everyone for another fantastic weekend of fun *wavey* Thoroughly enjoyable playing in Pembrey Lido.

Not sure what I'm going to for 2 months now before the next event 😔

Suzanne