Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wile7

Have you got tamiflu then Wile!?

My daughter and her friends were sent home from school last week cos lads from Eton were at the same nightclub they'd been to in London at half-term ... then she complained of a sore throat and runny nose *eek* NHS direct seemed to think it was 'unlikely' but it don't half make you feel paranoid!!

After standing-down the swineflu precautions at our place (7-day quarrantine if you'd been to Mexico recently), they've brought them back in with avengence.

You now get sent home for a week if you've spent any time 'in close proximity' with either someone who has been confirmed - or is suspected of having the flu. This includes sitting across a desk from them etc.

*rolleyes*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Windy - yes, all staff, family and kids have been given Tamiflu for 10 days. I think this might have been the same party with the Eton crew that sparked things off....we have three cases only so far.

Over 600 sent home, the rest going home as they finish their exams this week. Should be down to about 30 kids by the end of the week. School is scheduled to open again on Monday although a new case has been 'swabbed' today so fingers crossed......if it is positive we have to close from 7 days from that positive case....

As Line Manager I am in all the time and running my team of eight on a rota basis. It seems to be going quite well but as you know the full compliment of around 1000 pupils/staff (grounds, admin, support etc.) has been quite a logistical task.

That said, I think we have done quite well 😬

Famous last words....... *rolleyes*

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Edited by - Wile7 on 8 Jun 2009 12:57:52