Click here if you are having website access problems ×

May not make Pembrey

The Laddie

• Area Representative

Mike,

Sorry to see that you missed the weekend. It was a bit of a wet one but still loads of fun. Hopefully your immobiliser issues will be sorted soon *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC! - But trying to get into Class 1...

Mike,

Nick's idea of fun must be the bit where the bow wave of water came over the front of your car and landed in your lap, or maybe the back straight where the standing water was guaranteed to find its way down the back of your race suit.

I'd love to tell you we had a bad time, but despite the above...............

anyway get well soon to V11

Thanks Nick & Lynn

I felt slightly less agrieved as a consequence of all that wet stuff falling down, but became angry with myself on Monday when I changed the battery and solved that problem, (could have done that Friday). VII now feeling fine, but can you send me the code of your super battery so I can lock it up for good.......currently using reliant robin battery!!!! not sure how long that will last.

Al, Congratulations not only a win but a class record, you must be buzzing! Also reduces the percentages of the others 😬

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)

Mike,

Our battery is a PowerVamp PV25 - seems to have cured the dreaded Caterham click

There is a club discount available on these as well - good luck. *wavey*

C&L

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

Thanks Chris, will now arrange that.

Al,

Not sure of next event, have applied for Shelsley, yet to apply for Loton and Harewood...and entry limitations make it a real lottery for us non class winners 😬

With 5 Class 1 class winners it makes Mark's selection process extremely difficult *confused*

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)