Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various bits for sale

regroo

Stack ST200 tacho a few marks but 100% functional like this SOLD

CC ali dash cutouts for stock gauges as per SLR S3

CC carbon dash cutout for Stack 8100 series dash. This dash has various holes cut into it, looks like it came from an ex race car?

CC Tacho

CC Fuel Gauge

CC Temp Gauge

CC OIl Gauge (sender is spoken for at the moment)

CC Speedo (shows about 18K)

CC Gearbox speedo dive SOLD

Standard SLR camshafts ~18K show no real wear but obviously are used

Standard SLR Valve springs

Original Cheeseman SLR silencer which has had a repair (a decent one) to the usual grounding point.

There is also a triple pass rad which needs a repair and might make a good race spare for someone. I do have a contact who can repair most things like this and will get an idea of cost if anyone is seiously interested.

Will post up pictures later on. Please mail me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

*wavey*

Creighton

'99 SLR

Edited by - regroo on 13 Jun 2009 18:19:47

Damdy,

It is the same as this one....apart from it has a small leak 😬

If it is fixed I guess the price would be aound £150, as it is £75. It is a small weap and requires no more than 10mm of weld to sort it out. I really didnt have the time a year ago to mess around so bought a new one thinking that I would one day have a good spare.

Please can you let me have more details on the speedo: Age, drive type and make...

Many thanks

Doug

'Have you any idea what it's like to have the wind rushing through your hair!' (Quote:Sq Cdr the Lord Flashheart)

Hi Doug,

It is a CC branded mechanical speedo showing about 18K miles. I also have the cable and the 90 deg gearbox drive assembly. I assume it is bog std stuff and it was fitted to a 1999 SLR. There is a trip reset which is missing the small wheel on the end...I never used the trip so it didn't bother me.

Hi Regroo,

Interested in the stack tacho if other buyer drops out. How old is the tacho, did you purchase from new, how much.

Regards,

Steve.

regoo have PM'd you.

Edited by - maxwest on 12 Jun 2009 18:25:25

Hi Regroo,

I have replied to your e-mail. I will take the tacho. Can you confirm compatibility with emerald ecu. Is it a straight plug in and go or is there some wiring/programming to do. Also are the fittings supplied.

Regards,

Steve.

There is also a triple pass rad which needs a repair and might make a good race spare for someone. I do have a contact who can repair most things like this and will get an idea of cost if anyone is seiously interested.

Could you pass on the details please? My triple-pass started leaking almost immediately - (a year or two back) and I'd be interested in hearing from someone who could rebuild it to the spec/reliability that I'd rather have hoped for out of the box...

As it stands, I just let the b*gger leak a bit - but it will probably get to more-than-annoying eventually.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com