Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Congratulations on Llandow!!

p.greenlees

Many thanks to all involved in the Club sprint at Llandow this weekend.

For me it was my first sprint, and I would like to thank all the people who made me & sylvie very welcome. (Car No. 35).

Lets hope we can get a few more sprints there as its a fantastic circuit.

Many thanks

Peter Greenlees

yep to just repeat the thanks to all those involved from marshalling, administrating and organising it made for a great day, and it was sunny, not sure how you managed to get that orgnaised dave wink.gif

as for next year, I am very interested, what are the provisional dyas so I can get them in the diary? also the track day and sprint format was excellent as it allowed some much needed practice on saturday

thanks again

rob

I too enjoyed the weekend at my first attempt at sprinting. Many thanks to the people that organised the day- it all seemed to run very efficiently, but with a friendly laid-back approach.

I liked format of the w/e with the trackday on Saturday before the sprint.

Regards

Allen

P.S. Dave - Please don't publish my the times!

Allen

Be sure that your times will appear along with everyone elses!!!

I'm hoping to compile these on Tuesday so they should be posted on the site by Wednesday at the latest.

Graham

confused.gifNew Competition Secretaryid=blue> confused.gif

cool.gif1700 Live Axle X/Flow, got the engine upgrade, got the new tyres, now got to lose some weight id=red> cool.gif

The new Llandow circuit is absolutely fantastic - what an improvement over the old, grassy runway! It would be nice if there was a left hand bend at some point, but apart from that it was perfect. I was only there for the trackday and I was a bit nervous about driving Simon's Caterham hard as he has just rebuilt it, but I needn't have worried - the bigger run-off areas and grippy track allowed me to push much harder than I expected.

I hope I didn't hold up too many Caterhams when I took my Matra out last thing on Saturday. Given its 1 tonne weight, only 160bhp and soft french road suspension I was not expecting much, but actually it aquitted itself quite nicely - and with soft suspension you can take *all* the curb on the chicane without upsetting the corner! Of course the smoke pouring off all the brakes after only 5 laps was only to be expected.

F.