Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blackbird (NOW SOLD) (sad smilie), Defender, Trailer(SOLD), Boat, Bike(SOLD!

BYKer Will

So I've gone and bought a gin palace and swimbo says I have to have a clear out so here goes:

Blackbird Factory built 2000, lotus krypton green,nitrons, lowered drivers

floor, tillet seats,stack dash,big brakes, lsd,carbon wings and aerofoils

(csr style),carbon aeroscreen plus full screen, half hood, doors and half

doors, magnesium MB wheels or new Compomotive cxrs, nice plate L7 BYK,

titanium raceco exhaust and special quiet custom airbox, armourfend film to wings and sides, FIA bar and harnesses. Looking for circa £17k SOLD INCLUDING ALL WHEELS

Land Rover defender 90 station wagon- 1996 N reg, metalic red with 7 seats and windows plus sunroof. Desirable 300tdi engine, 120k ish miles with fsh,tow bar and roof rack. Nice condition and not messed around with or a rust heap like so many. Looking for circa £4.5k

Brian James clubman heavy duty 4 wheel hydraulic transporter with full cover, centre decking, winch and tyre plus jerry can rack. I don't really want to sell this as very nice and useful but call me if interested.

Aprillia Mille 2000 y reg. Mine fom new and like new as only 1500 miles. Not used for 4 years but dry stored and run regularly. £2k

Probably a bit o/t but Chris Craft Launch 25 as well. 25 ft gentlemans powerboat with blue hull, full teak heritage pack, 8.1 420 hp volvo v8 with switchable exhaust, cream leather and absolutely georgeous in the style of a riva (in fact riva's are really in the style of chris crafts but that's another story) Marina Berth on the east coast available and possibly included until may 2010. £59k (90k plus new)

Rather than questions on here please call if interested.

Will (07971 830 378)

Edited by - BYKer Will on 5 Jun 2009 14:52:06

Edited by - BYKer Will on 9 Jun 2009 17:46:42

Edited by - BYKer Will on 22 Jun 2009 10:07:24

😳 No

I bet the Gin Pallace won't be as quick round Snetterton as L7 BYK

I don't really want to sell this as very nice and useful
hmmmm makes me think you have a future use planned for it *smokin*

.... *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*....

*smokin* R400 SV *smokin*

.... *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*....

I've tried "he who dies with the most toys wins" but it didn't wash!

I don't really want to sell anything but I promised to have a clear out so must show willing.

I have a plan so won't be sevenless for long!

Kris yes it is and very nice too.

Will

Hiya Will, a non sevening biker mate of mine has asked me to asked you if the bike is a Mille R..............I expect it's not or you would have put it in the ad but I've promised I'd ask.

He has one ® but is after another.

Cheers

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Edited by - kenny. on 3 Jun 2009 14:55:21

OK I'm not very good at this uploading photos concept but for those interested in the bike it is virtually the same as this one:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/bikes/APRILIA+RSV/Ne-2-4-7-8-27-64-104-133-146-236,N-239-4294966933-4294967062/advert.action?R=200923335409025&distance=90&postcode=co13+9er&channel=BIKES&make=APRILIA&model=RSV&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2001&vehicleRegLetter=

Hopefully you can copy and paste the above to get an idea of what it looks like.

Mine though has genuinly done so few miles that it looks like a new bike. I should add it is a full uk model and I have all papers. It would look nice in my front room bay window but swimbo doesn't understand.

Oh and as well as the single seat cover it has a pillion seat for your loved one but mine only went on it once and gave me a slap everytime we got to 60.

Best wishes

Will

PS Please dont BM me as I can't recover them whilst I am away.

Edited by - BYKer Will on 3 Jun 2009 21:10:49

Krypton green 🥰 🥰 🥰 ... now if only that car could be registered over here ☹️ *cry*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be