Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I've had a pretty sh*te day, but...

Myles

Full-on for this whole-week - new programme, complete nightmare startup.

I'll be in for the first weekend in a month (did all of the weekends over the previous 9 months or so).

But all through today, I had AC/DC classics playing through my noggin - without the aid of an MP3-player! Yay!

Reminds me of Interrailing - I have a good memory for sequences and tend to listen to albums in sequence - and so remember which track comes next - and remember tracks themselves. I was able to play entire Floyd albums through my head perfectly. Mind you, I used to know the Life of Brian word-for-word without conscious effort.

Must. Go. Rest. Before I learn something else... *tongue*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

That link seems to play slow (there she goes, she goes - and nobody knows...)

Yeah - watched Darko at the w/e - nice film. Tried to watch TWB tonight - gave up after a while. Bit slow. Like the link *tongue*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

I'm having a bit of a Joe Walsh night, I searched for "I can play that Rock and Roll" on good old utube for you however nobody has uploaded it - it would have played fater for you *wink*

I also wanted to find his song "I like big tits" for the tits threads but again no luck 😔

Anyway it's a rocky mountain way forward, I guess I should take it to the limit, in the long run I'm just looking for pretty maids all in a row *cool*