Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A few clearout bits on fleabay...

PeteS

Hi,

Are the mirrors flat or convex. It says both in the advert (which looks like it's basically duplicated, with just that one change).

Was yours the CSR on the A21 in Tonbridge. I hope you both recovered. What ultimately happened to the car (if you don't mind me asking).

Build Photos

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion - they are the convex ones - will make the ad clearer. :)

Yes we are the A21 incident... Both doing well thanks although the Mrs is still getting pyhsio twice a week for the shoulder blade injury, she still can't lift her arm up very high. She also still gets headaches quite a bit but apparently this can be normal and will hopefully get better. She is booked in for CT and MRI scans soon so that should tell us a bit more info.

The car was written off, but I got an offer for the salvage which was duly accepted. I'm not sure of its current status but last I heard the new chassis was on its way. Will try and get an update as it would be nice to see it back on the road again :)

Hi Jack - all the bits are available, but they are all up for auction online at Ebay. A little mercenery of me maybe but needs must, if you're lucky you should get a bargain. I think bidding closes on Sunday so you have until then to try and be the highest bidder.

Thanks Ian, hope you are doing well too. I will try and get down to the Plough next week - any volunteers to take the Mrs out? I'm not sure if she's ready yet, but she wants to get back on the horse as it were... Maybe I should auction that too??!! 😬

Hi,

No sorry, Mrs is in charge of fleabay and she prefers auctions (cheaper fees apparently)

Happy for collection in person (not advertised on Ebay) if you wanted to ditch the Postage costs, there's always GONADS too?

Pete

Maybe I should auction that too
... what .. the horse, or the drive with the Mrs ??!!

Happy to take her for a (gentle) drive ..... you are not far from us. Will e.mail. Not sure I will make the Plough, as we have a sizeable WA that day. As it is, I am in trouble, as Sue has taken the day off tomorrow for my birthday, and I am off at 6am for 2 days on business 😳

Edited by - Stationary M25 Traveller on 27 May 2009 18:42:31