Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just realised why the sheds are so empty these days

Work has stopped me visiting as often as I used to as well...

I think it's a real shame ☹️ that so many of the ladies who used to take refuge here have deserted us... Since Ballast, Mrs Mav, Rachael, Mrs GTD, Tam, Lynne, etc. left it hasn't been the same *cry*

The mysteries and joys of all those lumpy jumpers 🥰 aside, the humour took a distinct downturn without them keeping us boys in line... 😳 😳 *tongue*

And where's the fun in sneaking down to the bikesheds during school if there aren't a few girlies to play with... *wink*

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

Work and home move again and job change again and new school change for kids again and French wife giving me earache again and wanting to change tintop banger again (4.2 audi avant.. 😬) and a few other things.......

We are getting there though *cool* *wavey* *wavey* *wavey*

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

The mysteries and joys of all those lumpy jumpers

Ohh, young Mr Toad, if you came to see me I could show you all the mysteries of my lumpy jumpers - I'm sure it would bring you lots of joy *wink*

If you wait till after midnight the warden goes to bed and you can climb upto to my window to see me 🥰

Shandy

xxxxx

Cagey - moving down towards 'really posh' country in the UK. Will not fit in in that case.....Cranleigh near Godalming. It's another school - but obviously keeping 'home' back in Toulouse *thumbup* Going back to France right now is simply not a sensible bet given the recession at the mo.......needed a job *wink*

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

I'm still a'lurkin' around too but as I'm a bit more grown up now *eek* I haven't found anything that I can add to most of the threads 😳... oh! and I'm not called Full Harness for nuffink either *tongue*

FH *cool*