Click here if you are having website access problems ×

that's racing, folks

fatcat

well, something of a mixed weekend... Sat 9th May at Lydden, first race, couple of laps in and the propshaft breaks, big holes in the tunnel, chunk out of the seat, broken fuel line, brake line & electrics. Hmm, that was a "interesting" new experience. Legs still intact was good. Those nice guys at FreeStyle (Hi Gary, Ian) fixed it up overnight so I could go out at Brands on the Sunday. Somebody up there was feeling sympatheic and I won the Mag Sevens race. Yippee - and fair payback for all the work Gary & Ian had done. Race two, Saloons v Sports affair, in the lead from pole, engine goes a bit funny and then there's a sheet of flame & sparks from the exhaust and then nothing. Ooops, what have I done, just hope its electrics..at least there wasn't a puddle of oil and broken bits sitting under the sump. Ho hum, got a nice picture in Autosport but it might end up being a bit of an expensive weekend. As they say, welcome to the high's and low's of motorsport!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, not look after it again Nige *tongue*

Well, at least your racing mate ☹️

I hope to be racing with you and the boys at Lydden on the 6th *wink* However, I got a few teething problems to sort before the old bus makes her appearance *mad*

Nice result at Brands *thumbup*

Cheers

Ian C *wavey*

Want to rent an 18th century Farmhouse in Rural Somerset?

Well done Nigel *thumbup*, and congrats to Gary & Ian for getting you onto the grid on Sunday *smile*. Having had a similar problem in the past I am amazed that they managed to fix it in time & that you were then able to compete & win at Brands *smokin*

L7 FUN