Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Ifor Williams Horse Box (MINT 505)

Rob Morris

Considering selling my Ifor Williams Horse Box 505, it's a 2000 model year and in mint condition (dry stored most of it's life) and would come with loads of extras.

BTW Colour is Burgandy. 🥰

Would be looking for £2k which is a good fair price for this year and a fantastic price considering the condition.

Cost new would be around £3,500

Hi Rob

Being involved in horses and mentioning having seen your advert to a friend who is looking for a trailer I have a few questions :-

(1) where are you located (we are in North Wales)

(2) Has it been owned by yourselves from new

(3) Does it have rear legs

(4) Is it the alluminium floor

(5) Is it the standard 505 or taller option

(6) If you are not to far away, any chance of a photo

Thanks

Brian

3rd Rock from the summit

Hi,

Thanks for the interest, I used to for as Operations Manager for IWT so please be assured that this is a VERY tidy trailer. I did not buy it through IWT as there stock was not clean enough, instead I spent months searching for a good one and found it locally and had it checked by customer service for ownership etc.

In answer to your questions

1) We are located in Telford Shropshire

2) We have owned it for 12 Months (chasis No. etc registered with IWT to us, Data tag not transfered, but could be)

3) It does not have rear legs, but these are quick and cheap to fit

4) Yes it is the Ali floor version (don't buy any other)

5) It's a std 505 with groom door etc

6) No problem with photos

Reason for sale is that our plans have totally changed and to effect the trailer has not moved since we have owned it...! Once in our ownership it was FULLY serviced along with any rusty / furry parts replaced with genuine parts making it one of the best available.

We paid considerably more than the asking price due to its condition and despite employee discount spent a considerable sum on replacement parts.

Hope this answers you questions?

Just to add..

Knowing Rob as I do..If he says it's 'tidy' you could probably enter it into a horsebox concours event!.. *biggrin*...this guy is very choosy and it will, without doubt, have been very thoroughly checked over.

How on earth did you end up with a horse box Rob?

Gary

Hi Rob

Just rang my friend, and if you could Email your contact No to me, I will pass it on and you can chat. It is possible he can come over tomorrow!

Thanks for prompt reply

Brian

3rd Rock from the summit

• 2 weeks later...

Rob

A few words from my friends who bought the trailer !!!!! 😬 😬 😬 😬

“the trailer is just, if not better, than he described and that it was a pleasure to make a transaction with such a genuine person."

Mike and Fay wish him all the best.”

Brian

3rd Rock from the summit

Thank you (and Blat Chat) for the sale

Very pleased to see a quality item passed on within the fold showing that the Seven Club is so genuine.

Thanks to Captain C for the comments.......sad life when you are known for taking too much care of things....I will never be rich, but perhaps I will be happy??? *confused* 😬 *confused*