Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K bits

ruff seven

Loads of stuff, dry sump system, 2 x new blocks, 2 x sets caterham throttle bodys, r500 manifold collector and silencer, r400 manifold collector and silencer, a weird rear exit system both silencers collector and manifold, a 1.8 supersport manifold and silencer 6k miles,2 x mbe ecu 1 x r400 1 x r500, 1 x r 400 cylinder head complete with a couple of bent valves, loads of camshafts 3 x sets 1227 r400 flywheel. loads of other stuff but Ive got to go and do some work, new and used wiper motors, new screen and side mounts, a elise new rear window.

Question regarding the TB : is it the standard 48 mm TB - 52 mm TB - DTH TB - RB TB - VHPD TB *confused*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be

I need a new silencer for my 1.8 Supersport, so would be interested in the 1.8 supersport manifold and silencer 6k miles or the r400 manifold collector and silencer. Could you host some pictures up somewhere?

Slider and Dave b, both sets of throttle bodys sold now, they were r500 rb,s

taffyracer, I have mailed someone regarding ds system, you are second it is priced at£900.plus post

jonboylaw, new screen and supports in alloy and priced at £270. plus post

Tim Smith sorry its a r500 silencer, and I would only sell the collector with manifold

Tom b Ime really rubbish at this picture lark, sorry I have 1x 1.8 ss single side skin exit manifold and cat and silencer complete, or a seperate r400 manifold collector

s forshaw as above

they were r500 rb,s

Just what I'm looking for ☹️

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be

Hi ruff seven, would like the R400 ehaust

r400 manifold collector and silencer

and

sorry its a r500 silencer, and I would only sell the collector with manifold

Bit unclear now... If I understand correctly you have an R400 collector & manifold?

Is this AKA the VHPD or SLR manifold & collector with 4-2-1 collector or is it a 4-1? I assume no cat? also assume S3 not SV? How much, and for what?

Ta

Nick