Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brand New Half Doors

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Brand new ABS Half doors as supplied by Steve Humphreys. Black high gloss with small cutout for side impact bar. I bought these to fit my Academy car but now realise that entry/exit “over the top” for me, is going to be tricky…. I got a discount for buying them direct from Steve at the Llandow pre-season trackday, hence them being cheaper than normal £60 local collection or plus carriage at cost. I can deliver to MIRA or Pembrey sprint circuit over the next couple of weeks if suitable..

Cheers

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC! - But trying to get into Class 1...

• Area Representative

Hi Rob,

Will send some pics tonight if I have chance. No problem bringing to MIRA though for you to have a look. BTW do you have an SLR or Roadsports cage? If an SLR one, Dave Nelson tried against his car when we were at Llandow and they won't fit unfortunately due to the bracing by the scuttle ISTR.

Colin - these half doors are made out of the plastic similar to black shiny cycle wings. They have the moulded elbow bulge similar to the CC OEM ones.

Nick

PS Rob, you are right about the price of the meals that Mr Durrant kindly reminded not just me but TC about... *eek* 😬

Back in a BEC! - But trying to get into Class 1...