Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Drowned Rat (potentially) seeks charitable soul

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

Despite herculean efforts from Simon and Kev it sounds like the damage to H5 URF may be worse than thought. Would anyone be mad / trusting enough in class 3 to let me double drive their car? (obviously on a 'you bend it, you mend it' basis)...

Michael.

Edited by - mcalvert on 13 May 2009 21:55:31

Michael,

You are welcome to share my car on Sunday if yours is not available *thumbup*

The garage have said they can fit the restrictor with the remote control by the weekend and in the event of this not being sufficient they have reserved some garage space for the repairs for the following week 😬

Robin

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Michael,

I am not competing this weekend but Suzanne will be driving at both the club event on Sunday and the Marshalls sprint on Saturday so we would be happy for you to double drive.

I can't recall if you have applied for Saturday's event but that at least would give you some practice with the car as it is probably a bit quirky compared to yours!

Mark

• Leadership Team

MANY thanks to all for your kind offers. Some tempting bits of kit to drive there *thumbup*

Fingers crossed that I won't need to take you up on your offers and that through Simon and Kevins fantastic help, H5 URF will be back on the road again. Otherwise, I may keep you to your promises.

Hmm, maybe if I enter in several cars I could maximise my chances of success (or equally, pick up the maximum number of Trowel points 😬)

Michael.