Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ford Mondeo ST200 Y reg V6 Duratec

anthonym

linky back to chitchat

Pictures use the username " mondeo " and password " st200 "http://gallery.me.com/anthonymellorfca#100268

username mondeo password st200

Typically non standard car, owned by Ford as a demonstrator to the police and then sold to me as a"nearly new Ford". I love the car to bits, but I need four wheel drive here in the Alps in Winter.

Tow bar fitted, has towed my Seven all over Europe, practically always on motorways.

Estate and long enough to sleep in very comfortably.

DURATEC V6 . Lovely. Brakes and disks all replaced 2006. 60,000 miles (average would be 100,000).

The engine bay is all engine. 😬

Leather rear seats, fabric front seats (Police demonstrator as mentioned above). It has the wiring for blue lights, but they were all removed. Electric driver's seat.

Air con.(conditioning not convict)

Tyres new last year. Some service history (less because of the low mileage - she has spent some years doing zero miles, that's how it's low mileage and travelled Europe).

As usual the car is worth more to me than anyone else, so I am asking that if you are interested please make me an offer; obviously blatmail questions and I will add answers.

I usually never dispose of my cars until they fall apart, but I need 4WD, so here I am.

I may well p/x it soon, but I thought Blatchat might be worth a try for a suitable home for a car that has lived most of its life in support of Sevening.

Anthony

p.s. I should point out that the foreign dealership service record docs are in KILOMETRES not miles.

Edited by - anthonym on 13 May 2009 20:02:49

from the guidelines:

Please stipulate a price or at least a guide price, for the items you are selling.

Please advise a guide as to what you'd be happy with, otherwise an offer may offend. *wavey*

Oh my word what memories i owned an ST200 saloon in Performance Blue, i was such a boy racer then 😳 *tongue*...i love the "engine bay was all engine comment" 😬 *thumbup* it sure was and makes a great sound too and of no surprise that it was used in the Noble.. It'll be a great tow car for another seven owner especially with the mileage this low as it's only just run in...some are still running reliably at 250k miles *thumbup*

Did you ever try an ST220 Anthony?....stunning car with a great sound track, Clarkson loved it too!! *thumbup*

*wavey*good luck with the sale *thumbup*

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰

CATERHAM GALLERY

here

Edited by - StEVEN on 13 May 2009 21:30:16

I dare not try one.. and I don't really want to sell this one, just googled them and while there are none just like mine (white estate coded skirts etc), there are a few around and they don't seem to sell for very much (lots of blue ones), seems barely worth selling. I always find that's the way with my cars.. maybe I should flog swmbo's (sshh!)

I had no idea they'll do 250k miles; certainly explains why it's running just like it did when it was new. The suspension is just amazing; had it in Ireland (South) for a few months and it barely noticed the awful roads.

hmmm.... what to do!