Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Speedy Cables

puremalt

I want to refurbish my dials and fix the u/s odometer, before the Le Mans trip. Given the fact that the car is a few miles away as the garage is being knocked down, I plan to wait another 2 weeks. Does anyone have experience of them and is this timescale realistic?

Windscreens... They're for poofs

I haven't uswed them since the 70's and that was as a garage manager not a retail punter. They were in London then.

However, they always did what they were asked, on time and at the right price.

I may have a spare bike speedo if you want to borrow it for a few weeks. Email me if you want it.*

*The replacemnet NiteRider should be here tomorrow, freeing up my Sigma. I can make you up a cable and pick up and I can have a search for a magnet. Should take about 20 minutes to fit.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven toThe French Blatting Company Limited

Recently had them add kph graphic to my speedo, good job, bit expensive only frustration was they would not give me a view on the progress of the work as when I called it was replied that will take 20 working days from reciept of part. I had no idea if it was in work waiting for people or parts or just sitting there waiting for the 20 days to expire and for it then to be started on. So in summary if you want it quick it could be a problem.

Chris

Another *thumbup* for Speedy cables. Year or so ago i sent them my speedo for calibration. No quick turn round....6 weeks but saying that fantastic communication from start to finish. Speedo now with in 3mph of my GPS. More than happy.

Gordon.

Everything in our favour is dead against us.