Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clearout....

colc

I`ve got far too much stuff, so........

4 off 6 x 13” silver Minator wheels with well worn CR500`s. De-dion fit. Paint lifting on the inside of one, with a couple of slight scores (not full circumference) on the inside of another. Ideal for track days/refurbing?? Having said that, look reasonable from the outside. Now on Ebay. 290316338103

UPDATE Caterham steering column upper half c/w std boss to suit Momo wheel £20 UPDATE

Chrome 7” headlight bowls (no glass) have to check condition, but from memory they are o.k. on ebay.

Ally (silver) windscreen surround with glass. Glass has star chip on pass side. The ally is slightly corroded in a couple of places. Ideal for painting/powder coating black. on ebay.

Ally exhaust guard to suit 5” dia pre-catalyst exhaust. £10 1st dibs to Les

Stainless rear arch protectors (slight dent to one). Free with donation to NtL

Stainless sill protectors "sold" to techbod.

Light crossflow flywheel + associated multi plate? race clutch parts (part worn) £40 1st dibs to Les

Ford “English” diff, 3.89, complete but oily as straight from scrap yard. Slight marking to teeth and slight wear? £25

Std Rover “K” series (rover manifolds-not caterham) plastic inlet manifold (no injectors) and exhaust manifold EU2? (1996 ish) Free, but donation to NtL would be appreciated.

Very little used (dyno time?) lambda probe EU2? Bosch LSH6 12v MHK 10006 (1996 ish?) £10

1 pair of Caterham/Luke 4 pt harnesses, 2” wide webbing with green/white badging. Old and slighly faded, and could probably do with a scrub, but otherwise o.k. £45 pr

1 Caterham/Luke 4 pt harness, 3” faded webbing, with green/white badges. Powder coating to the shoulder strap attach points lifting with some surface rust. Slight rusting to inside of lap strap adjusters and slight spotting of rust to buckle connectors. £20

1 black Willans 4 pt (short shoulder straps) , 3” webbing harness, slightly faded webbing, clip type attachment points to the shoulder straps and slight rust spotting to chrome connectors (where they plug into the buckle) otherwise good cond. £35

Motorsport mags 1987-91 (odd issues) 1993-2005 Free, but donation to NtL would be appreciated.

Racecar mag 2000-02 odd issues. Free, but donation to NtL would be appreciated.

Autosport mag 2000/2002-2008 (+ a couple of 2001 issues) Free, but donation to NtL would be appreciated.

(All the magazines may get recycled if there are no takers)

Can supply pics if interested.

All the large heavy/stuff above is for collection only from Aldershot- Hants, unless you wish to organise a courier yourself.

Cheers

Colin.

My 1.4 SS here

Edited by - colc on 8 May 2009 23:40:19

Edited by - colc on 8 May 2009 23:44:58

Edited by - colc on 8 May 2009 23:45:18

Edited by - colc on 9 May 2009 18:53:16

Edited by - colc on 9 May 2009 18:53:57

Edited by - colc on 9 May 2009 19:12:57

Edited by - colc on 9 May 2009 20:12:01

Edited by - colc on 9 May 2009 22:54:41

Edited by - colc on 10 May 2009 18:50:35

Edited by - colc on 11 May 2009 20:43:38

Hi Peter,

From memory, they are 175/55 x13, but I would have to double check in the morning.

There is tread on the tyres, but they are down to the tread wear blocks, so not really road legal.

I can mail you some pics if you are still interested.

Colin.

My 1.4 SS here