Click here if you are having website access problems ×

my.lotussevenclub.com Firefox Browser Issue

Blokko

Hi Barry

I’m getting a browser based problem when using the new my.lotussevenclub.com functionality. Running Firefox v3.0.10 I do not get the Gallery, My work or Add new icons / links from either of the picture subfolders (Event Pictures and myPictures).

Not sure if this is a browser setting or site / coding issue. It appears to work fine on the same pc running IE 7.0.5730.11.

I realise that multi browser compatibility is a PITA for web designers / admins and as I can get by using IE it’s not really an issue - but I thought I’d mention it in case other people trip up in the same way.

-----Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - my other car is a very smelly Mondeo.

I thought I was, but the top right showed the ‘login’ text next to the date. I logged in and didn’t get an invalid password message, but the text in the top right still just said login and didn’t show my username. I closed and re-opened the browser and this time it worked ok.

As I type this it seems more and more like user error. I’ve tried to reproduce the problem without success so it may well be something I was doing wrong. I’ll let you know if I can reproduce the problem after a reboot and avg / Defender having deleted cookies etc (not sure if that will have any effect). Thanks for your prompt response Barry *thumbup*

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - my other car is a very smelly Mondeo.

• 2 weeks later...