Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Something for the weekend sir?... single seater... O/T

Steve Day

Hi - Here's an interesting alternative for all you sprinters out there...

Pilbeam single seater - click here to see PH advert.

0-60 approx 2.9 secs...fantastic. *cool*. It is quick - I won the Midland 2 litre class in this car, 1st season last year - and it's lovely to drive.

May consider a nice road registered seven in PX.

Cheers Steve

Hi Gordon

Well, we have upgraded...you know how addictive upgraditis is with se7en's? yes, this is even more so! 😳

Shame about the 21, that would have been ideal! 😬 (tell Kate she's not using it much anyway and the Pilbeam would look just as nice in the garage!)

Cheers Steve

Hi Darren

Well, literally first drive in the car so a bit scary (Shelsley isn't the most forgiving test track...as you know!) *wink*

The car has great potential...not sure about the driver! It'll be good when we get the ergonomics sorted (gearchange is a little awkward).

Don't think we'll be troubling Will just yet!

;-)

Damn right Steve, Shelsley not the place to push a new car too hard 😳

I would of though you two super competitive guys would of wanted to get your mits on a nice Force PC this time though *smile* *nono*

we were thinking of a Force, but the DJ was too nice to miss...it's a very pretty car! 🥰

Will did very well again, in both run-offs and won the class I think!

It was a very tricky event...Jos Goodyear bumped the big Pilbeam again and John Bradburn rolled his Gould - there were 3 other major crashes - due to the slippery and treacherous conditions, but all drivers were OK.

...on that basis, putting the car back in the trailer in one piece was a real result! 😬