Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Filling the gap in the calender

Simon.Rogers1

There is a bit of a gap in the schedule at the end of June particularly if you won't be doing Shelsley. (I'm not).

So how about another Welsh Event. Epynt Sprint run by http://www.breconmotorclub.co.uk/ A very famous location if not the actual rally roads.

Team 7 Tips will be attending and i have negotiated free membership of the Brecon Club for the day. ie its the entry fee only.

Hope you will come along.

Simon

PS Beware this is the land where Men are Men and Sheep are Scaaaared *eek*

and just in case Wales is too far, the (ahem) Westfield Sports Car Club are holding their annual Sprint at Curborough on Sunday 21st June *wink* anyone is invited to enter as, just as with many other events, we are noticing reduced numbers of entries to many events in our championship...

Our sprint is a two lapper and entry fee for non-WSCC members is £95 (£85 for members) *thumbup* I am the Event Secretary for this meeting so if you want a copy of the event regs and an entry form, please email me petergwestie AT hotmail DOT com and I'll send you a copy.

There is free camping from Friday afternoon and we have a 'trackday' on Saturday afternoon which runs from the finish line entrance, twice round the loop and then exit at the paddock gate to rejoin the line (ie. only one car on track at a time) £10 for as many runs as you can manage up to 5:30pm (£5 for WSCC members).

They'll be a disco in the evening with a usual BBQ beforehand and I have already booked good weather for the whole weekend - 'cos it'll make a nice change from the wind and rain we had last year... *rolleyes*

All will be made to feel welcome so long as you can tolerate a fair bit of paddock banter on account of you choosing the wrong type of car *tongue* 😬 😬

Edited by - peterg on 2 May 2009 18:19:32

Details of the additional events are as follows:

Bristol Motor Club - Castle Combe Sprint - 27 June 2009

Sheffield & Hallamshire - Mallory Park Sprint - 6 September 2009

Regs will be sent by email to all those who have registered for our championship but please note these events do not qualify for points in the Freestyle Motorsport Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*