Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OMEX 200 (ignition only) WIRING LOOM

Guy Lowe

Wiring loom for OMEX 200 ECU, this is ignition only and designed for running carbs on a ZETEC.

It is specially made for a Caterham (wire lengths etc.) and has Throttle Potentiometer, Crank Position Sensor, Coil Pack and Rev Counter take offs, it has not been altered or cut (except - and +) and looks like new PICTURE.

I bought it new about a year ago and have just fitted throttle bodies so I have no requirement for it now, ideal for anyone upgrading from an X Fow to a ZETEC.

They are £90.00 + vat new HERE I will take £60 + p&p.

Guy

Now with MORE bhp HERE

Edited by - guy lowe on 3 May 2009 22:57:46

Guy. Have a BTTT on me *smile*

I have looking at your pictures of the throttle bodies. Could you please tell me what airhorns you use. I see that you have found some that will fit inside the KN filters.

Cheers

Jorgen

Hi Jorgen how are you?

The Trumpets are standard Jenvy 45 x 40's code AH45x40 which can be bought fromJENVEY or I got mine from RACELINE.

The fit inside the K&N filters no problem.

They do say that you compromise a bit of power/torque with the shorter trumpets but it saves having to cut the bonnet and the K&N reduce the induction noise quite a lot more than the foam filters

Guy

Now with MORE bhp HERE

Hi Guy

I am doing fine. When you look at the ones jenvey have on their website (see drawings) the domensions are different. The AH45*40 have an outside diameter of 88mm i.e. a much larger rolled edge than the ones you have. With an outside diameter of 88mm they wont fit inside the KN filters. *confused* strange.

Maybe raceline had some special ones manufactured with the purpose if fitting inside the KN filters. 🤔

• 5 weeks later...