Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1999 Low Flyings

Dickie Normuss

Boing - and just a reminder that I have Richard Nicolson's collection from ages ago to the (almost) present - minus a couple that Mickrick had - and any that have my photos in.

They'll hang around until I run out of room and dump them - they're in Scottingland and I was expecting to field the odd specific copy or two via post to anyone who needs them.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

And the house feels that much lighter without them Myles... only regret is that I have recycled my entire Evo collection from 001 to current....

Now on to the next collection: Yachtings mags... though compared to my father who has one publishers copies (Y&Y'ing) since he worked for them in the '50's I guess I have the easy job... until the 80's-90's they published twice monthly i.e. c.850 copies!

Richard,

aka... Tricks...

aka darstardly

Y57 CDS

Known as Mutley

Q205 BNN

Sylva Phoenix

Richard/Myles, I'm enjoying them too! *thumbup* A fresh read every morning in the smallest room! 😳 *tongue* *thumbup*

I'd take 'em ric, but a bit pricey to send here!

Richard, if you come accross any yachting articles that cover an "Olsen Nimbus" (1960's) please drop me a blat or e mail. *wink* (She's patching up nicely.)

Cheers,

Mick.

I have recycled my entire Evo collection from 001 to current....

Did I miss that, or were they offered privately? *wink* I only clicked onto Evo a couple of years back so have missed quite a bit.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com