Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Screen, FIA bar, Half Hood, Full hood etc. - Stoneleigh

Fishy Dave

Hi, Since converting my car back to a race car I have no need of the bits listed below. I would like to keep them, but need to buy a trailer, so funds need to be raised.....

All items to be collected from either Mere in Wiltshire or Bath. Providing I have space in/on the car I can look at bringing some bits to Stoneleigh this Sunday.

FIA bar, single Diagonal Arch. To suit De dion from 1990 onwards I believe (mine is a 1996). Good condition, still with the FIA sticker as well as some neat reflective tape. I have two new, unused shallow headed bolts to be included. £160 Sold Simon (non member)

Heated screen plus stanchions, silver. The screen itself is about 6 months old as such excellent condition, whilst the stantions have a few marks and in need of a polish (nothing major though). The wires from the screen are as new, so have no connectors fitted. New these are £400ish so looking for £250.

Full doors with mirrors and closures. Good condition, passenger door is not quite totally straight, but only a 'polisher' will be bothered, and is probably easy to rebend slightly. £65 Sold Simon (non member)

Full hood for standard roll bar (not FIA), good condition, in black £65 Sold Simon (non member)

Softbits half hood, bought last year, excellent condition and a brilliant product. This is the later version with little clear 'screen' and reflective corners. To fit FIA bar, looking for £80. First dibs Nick Pargiter, second dibs S60R (sorry mate)

Many thanks, David

David Smitheram, Wiltshire (South) AR, 07718 368173.

1400 supersport race car

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 28 Apr 2009 15:36:19

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 28 Apr 2009 16:32:05

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 2 May 2009 10:11:48

Hi Nick,

Are you able to send me an e-mail erf the half hood to david@racelife.co.uk, blamail isn't working.

Cheers, Dave.

Screen still for sale, open to offers. *smile*

David Smitheram, Wiltshire (South) AR, 07718 368173.

1400 supersport race car