Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blue - Alderstead Heath Chaldon 1130 Saturday 25/4

Yep, probably us again spotted by you. Last time you caught us at Caterham on the Hill but this time a little nearer to home heading for Netherne on the Hill but avoiding Dean Lane for the A23 and the pleasure of the mini hill climb that is Netherne Drive.

Hey, WTF...

Nothing to do with me, I just happen to live in one of those carp surrey roads that keeps getting dug up (gas main replacement this time) and they still haven't filled in the bloody hole on my drive yet 😔

Will have to keep an eye out for 'the trench', I've changed the route out of my house lately and have been braver with the 'roll backwards, electric reverse, stall engine, quick start again, mind the traffic, clunk first gear, off weeeeee goooooo' option of heading east instead of west 😬

Parker, if you're only up in Netherne and ever fancy an evening blat as the summer's arriving (or has it been and gone?) drop me a line. I managed a cracking sprint down to Handcross/Turners Hill on Saturday night with a rumble through Reigate High St on the way back though narrowly avoided being pulled over by BIB before the Jollife Arms in Merstham (surely they must have heard me screaming through the M25 tunnel along Gatton Bottom *wink*)

Chris *wavey*

Orange and Loud