Click here if you are having website access problems ×

It's quite quick at Goodwood..

rgrigsby

Local folklore at Goodwood says that an 88 second flying lap is an average of 100mph. Flying laps are generally 4.5 seconds quicker than standing start laps

So all those with times under 92.5 seconds probably averaged over 100mph - if local folklore is to be believed 😬 😬 😬

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

Michael drove to the venue on his, and whilst it's fair to say that he wasn't best pleased with his Goodwood performance, I don't think he can blame the tyres *tongue* They seemed to perform well, and they were fine in the wet conditions driving to the venue *thumbup*

See you at Llandow.

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

Martin - sounds like you are getting competative 😳 It didn't go un-noticed that you and our Competition Secretary chose to stay away from the circuit I know quite well 😬 😬

Last year at Llandow you were over 5 seconds quicker than me ☹️ so lots for me to do

Looking forward to the challenge - how are those super sticky soft tyres *smile* *smile*

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

I've added a video on the club site below:

http://my.lotussevenclub.com/Videos/VideoPlayer/TabId/487/VideoId/19/Goodwood-T2.aspx

It's my second timed run where I had fuel starvation between No Name and St Mary's, at the time I thought I'd blown it up *eek*

Thanks to Chris for his advice on lines in a couple of places it certainly made a deifference to the time.

Adrian