Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just got home..

rgrigsby

Another excellent day at Goodwood, great to catch up with everyone and thanks to various people for help, advice and a push following my small technical problems.

As for the problem, I got home and plugged in my laptop to reset the TPS and now it's showing the correct figures the car idles and seems fine. However I can't be completly sure untill I take it of the trailer tomorrow and give it a run. Fingers crossed it's all OK.

I'll post some videos up later on.

See you at Curbourgh!

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 25 Apr 2009 21:25:10

• Support Team

Now relaxing with a beer after a great day in the sunshine (after getting a bit damp on the way there). Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

*wavey*

I have volunteered to put the end of season video together so please send me your (very) edited highlights. Either your best run or your most "interesting" run. Spins, offs, or any other hairy moments - whatever is most entertaining please 😬

If you send them to me as soon as possible it will make it easier for me to find the time to put the video together. High quality is better - I can compress them as required. If they are too big to email then stick them on a CD - blatmail me for my address.

Thanks

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing